Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Again a manager in my dreams

Monday 18th March 2013
Got some heavy, painful feedback. Literally broke down at home.

Tuesday 19th March 2013
Got some even more heavier, even more painful feedback. Totally upset.
Had a team dinner at Pickles. Got back home lots of veg curry.

Thursday 21st March 2013
Had a high definition dream. Travelling with AB and Jacob in a white 300. A truck comes in front while I am negotiating a turn. Then everything happens in very slow motion. I look at them each. Then the screen goes blank. Next I see Jacob and myself examining a crack on the bonnet of the car. Then my dad comes driving a black car, he wants to claim insurance, he takes the 300 and drives off...
Weird dream...

Friday 22nd March 2013
Team dinner with Ashok, Manju, AB and Ritvik at a veggie restaurant. The veggie chicken nuggets tasted so much like chicken. I also liked the mushroom fry.

Saturday 23rd March 2013
Had a dream in which one of my managers were telling me that I would return to India sooner than expected.
Had decided to see the sunrise and had noted down some lighthouse destination the previous day (internet was still not working at home) . Woke up at 4:30am.  Drove to Point Vicente. It was beautiful.
Some old people were using binoculars to spot whales. I strained my eyes but couldn't locate any.
Walked along the park. Then drove to a nearby point. The drive was superb. Felt sleepy. Slept in the car for twenty minutes. Read a bit of some Wodehouse novel.
Then reached back home.
Then lunch.
Then a trip to some lake with AB. Boring place.
Then a drive atop Glendora Mt Road again. This time in the Ford focus. Seriously, a quiet interior is a much needed feature in any car. When you sit in both the Focus and the 300, you'll know the difference.
Felt dizzy with the drive. Had to make multiple stops.
Got into a very interesting conversation with my friend; wasn't expecting the topic to come forward, but I was honest in my response. Its all about connecting the dots...
Back home in the evening. Had to say no to my housemate for a help. Did feel bad, but how can I do things that I'm not comfortable with!






Sunday 24th March 2013
Lots of work in office.
Evening went to the Sai Baba temple with AB.
Suddenly missed the Krishna temple back in Trivandrum.
Then back to office and work till night.

Monday 25th March 2013
Night dinner with Srivats and Wayne.

Tuesday 26 March 2013
Dream about me, AB and Ranjith sitting and talking. Along with a mysterious 4th person whom I have no clue about.

No comments: