Sunday, December 8, 2013
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Few things that a car made me realize today...
1. Never fall for your first crush/love. Never let it take over you because at the time you're just too young and inexperienced to take decisions. There is always a better choice out there; don't fret, just give it some time, and you will realize it.
2. There is never a perfect choice. You will have to live with limitations.
3. Time will make you realize what you need the most out of who/what you choose.
4. Once you've fixed on that particular who/what, everything else, no matter however glamorous, will never meet your expectations.
5. Your mind gives you comfort if your choice is present close to you
6. Options are always available, but your conscience clouds them for better or worse.
Later had lunch at Urth Cafe.
Then Kamal drove to Irvine. I slept well in the car. Was simply too sleepy and tired.
Helped him move a bed and a futon. His friend was there to help too.
Figured out how to fold the seats in the 300 to get more cargo space.
Reached back home; had Kamal's home prepared pasta.
Watched a movie and then going to sleep.
God, Thank You for one day's break. As usual things will be getting nasty again. Please be around.....
Monday, November 25, 2013
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Had a team dinner at Pickles.
Plenty of leg-pulling.
I'm branded for life with my intelligent-chicken story. Sigh.
In the afternoon Nitin gave a good lecture on how girls think. Married people do have a lot of experience in this regard...
Drove a Mazda 6.
After a long time driving a lighter vehicle on the freeway; the car was floating, but didn't get the stability of the 300.
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Had an interesting twist with TREX indices today. Spent a long time debugging and trying to figure out the issue.
TREX always know how to take away the time.
Morning called mom. She said the rooster at home crowed for the first time. Bommu got scared it seems and he starting banging the door to get in.
While talking to her and on the phone, forgot to take the home keys and locked the door
Didnt have time to get back in, so went to office.
News of tight timelines. Disappointing.
At night asked Jun to open the door for me. Then I broke in to my room. Seems so simple now.
Got to know that dad hasnt been eating well for past two days. Tooth problem, chicken swallowing and too much water - too much vomitting. Thats the long story short. Anyways he decided to give up eating chicken.
I told him not to work; he is turning 60 this week.
He said no... there has to be some discipline in work.
Sigh... been working for close to 40 years now... God...Bless him...
Full day at home, preparing visa documentation and watching Wolverine and the x-men series on youtube.
Morning tried to goto the Puddington reservoir. Too much traffic. So didnt reach.
Saw some falcon training on the way.
Accidentally came across the big tree park at Glendora.
Then stopped at the Glendora downtown. Surprised to see a christmas tree already set up.
Then grocery shopping and cooking that lasted 3.5 hrs.
Tried basa fish fillet.
Made beetroot. Not to be repeated.
Lobiya in preparation.
Too much cooking that lunch was at 6pm.
Finished the X men cartoon series.
A good chat with my dear buddy back in India... generation gap is definitely a problem.